Submit Your Extended Abstract Through OpenConf
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your abstract, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Abstract Length: a minimum of 600 words, a maximum of 1200 words (approximately 2 pages, not including diagrams, figures or tables)
- Abstract Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your abstract
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above abstract specifications could impede the review of your abstract and result in rejection.
For your convenience, the paper templates are available through the following links:
It is strongly recommended that you EMBED ALL FONTS (including system fonts) when producing your PDF file. By default, most programs that create a PDF will not embed system fonts, unless you specifically configure it to do so.
New Review and Acceptance Process
DVCon US 2022 will use 2-stage review process. After the TPC reviews the submitted abstracts, authors may receive a Preliminary Acceptance. This is an invitation to submit a full paper for review. The TPC will review the Final submitted full paper to determine if the submission will be accepted for presentation at DVCon.
- EXTENDED Submission deadline: August 20, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Preliminary Accept/Reject Notification Sent to all Authors: September 15, 202123:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Paper Deadline: October 29, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Paper Accept/Reject Notification Sent to all Authors: November 17, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Speaker Confirmation Forms Due: November 22, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Author Registration Deadline: December 6, 20221 23:59 (GMT-0700)
- Draft Presentation Slides Due: January 4, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Slides/Pre-Recorded Video Presentation: January 14, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
In order to publish your paper in the proceedings, we must receive your copyright form NO LATER THAN: January 14, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
Upload a scanned copy (PDF format) of the completed copyright form using the Upload File link on the submission page.
- Fill in the TITLE of the paper.
- Fill in ALL author names.
- Make sure to include your PAPER ID.
- NOTE: Please input Title, Author & Paper ID info directly in Acrobat BEFORE printing the form.
- SIGN the form.
Remember, without the copyright form we can NOT include your paper in the proceedings!