SUBMIT YOUR EXTENDED ABSTRACT THROUGH OPENCONF
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your abstract, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Brief summary of your submission (50-300 words). This is typically the introductory paragraph from your submission.
- Input the Speaker(s) information including name, organization, email, etc.
- Proposals should be 1-2 pages in length and should contain:
- The topic, if possible formulated as a provocative question
- The issue to be discussed, including a short listing of pro and con arguments
- Short biographies of the moderator and prospective panelists
- Any special requirements
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Proposal Submission EXTENDED Deadline: September 24, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Accept/Reject Notification: October 26, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Panel Title, Abstract and Panelists Names Due: November 17, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Draft Presentation Slides Due: January 4, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Slides/Pre-Recorded Video Presentation/Copyright Due: January 14, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
In order to publish your paper in the proceedings, we must receive your copyright form NO LATER THAN: January 14, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
Upload a scanned copy (PDF format) of the completed copyright form using the Upload File link on the submission page.
- Fill in the TITLE of the paper.
- Fill in ALL author names.
- Make sure to include your PAPER ID.
- NOTE: Please input Title, Author & Paper ID info directly in Acrobat BEFORE printing the form.
- SIGN the form.
Remember, without the copyright form we can NOT include your paper in the proceedings!